There are several kinds of review courses available online and choosing the right one is a formidable feat in itself.
For some, too much reading materials for the NCLEX would just tend to clutter the mind and do more harm than good. For others, the more information they could get their hands on, the better. It really depends on the person. In choosing review courses, you should yourself first about what you actually need. Do you need something that is brief, concise and no additional supplements? Or are you the type of person who wants to cover all the basics?
Figure out what would be the best for you.. and pick up the best NCLEX review course.
Review of Rachell Allen NCLEX review!
Rachell Allen claims to provide the best LIVE and online review classes for NCLEX for both RN and PN.
A unique thing about them is that their services extend across states to a number of cities Chicago, Illinois; Las Vegas, Nevada; McAllen, Texas; New Jersey, New York; Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco Bay Area in California. The live course are available across the US but the same courses are available in Cebu and Manila, Philippines etc via live contact via internet.
This course designed by Prof. Rachell Allen, RN, MSN, NP-CS. Their faculty is committed to providing exceptional service and support to the students.
They also provide coaching programs for HAAD-RN, PROMETRIC-RN, CRNE, NLE and IELTS.
“Rachell Allen claims to be a saviour for those who failed the NCLEX, along with paying special attention to those who have passed out from their nursing school at least 3 ears back. That is why they say 35-DAY NCLEX BOOT Camp is there to help you:”
- They cut down unnecessary stuff yet keep the content NCLEX targeted so that you do not lose out on anything that is crucial and have a cutting edge over other students. Nursing educators and researchers constantly work hard to maintain the quality of content.
- Claim to cover around 500 important nursing questions which are important and often repeated ones with respect to the NCLEX RN and PN respectively.
- The faculty will explain how knowledge should be applied to answer the most tough SATA (Select All That Apply) questions.
- Provide readily updated latest content that is very much relevant for the exam.
- Over 1800 NCLEX style questions are provided for practice. The questions are also updated and changed according to requirements of the exam.
- Predictive assessment test, provide through scientific analysis an overview of the student’s strengths and weaknesses.
- The faculty not inly teaches students, but supports and motivates them to excel.
- They also provide help to foreign students ie those who have a nursing degree from a different country.
- Do not provide any money back guarantee, instead their only guarantee is the students who obtain around 75 to 78% marks their predictive tests will pass the NCLEX and their record to confirm a 98% passing rate.
10-DAY LIVE NCLEX REVIEW COURSE for RN/PN
- This includes refreshing your entire nursing content, knowing test taking strategies, and lots of practice questions. It is ideal for retakers of the NCLEX exam.
- It includes a total of 80 hours of study.
- Provide digital learning material, that is available online known as refreshers Live course module which has to be completed before you take the curse.. and a post module is to be done after you complete the course.
- The predictor test determines the candidate’s readiness to take the exam.
Tuition Fee: $600
35-DAY COMPREHENSIVE NCLEX BOOT CAMP for RN/PN
- Focuses on in depth revision via comprehensive content.
- teaches students application and critical thinking.
- It is ideal for foreign nursing students to take their time and develop a good understanding.
- This course also comes with refresher’s module digital learning material that has to be completed before you take the curse and a post module which needs to be completed after you finish the program.
- Online question bank available.
- The predictor tesst determines the candidate’s readiness to take the exam.
Tuition Fee: $2,800
Is it worth ?
Rachell Allen NCLEX review is apt for NCLEX re takers. They have designed their courses accordingly, to brush up knowledge in a swift yet effective manner, alongside giving a good practice of NCLEX style questions. They are unique in the fact that they provide online live course facility to distant countries as well. For those living in the US, you have to suffice with their classroom program so you can make the choice.
If you’re appearing for the NCLEX again, or have long back passed from your nursing school you may think of taking this one. Keep in mind that this one is really EXPENSIVE.
But if you’re a fresh graduate, and do not want to take any chance rather focus on every aspect of the test such that you need the right amount of content, practice and knowledge application and guidance for building a good strategy; choose a review course that will boost your confidence and will take you through in the first attempt. We recommend Brilliant Nurse Review program.
Brilliant Nurse is one such program that will help you manage your time and effort well and will take you through the NCLEX exam. Check out the links below:
How will Brilliant Nurse NCLEX Review benefit you?
Brilliant Nurse Review is a comprehensive, fully fortified and affordable approach, where you have to add in only one thing and that is your hard work !
Be it NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN, you actually need an overall approach for passing the NCLEX that not only focuses on content, but application too. The review course should make you aware of the different types of questions and train you to handle them. Each question is unlocked with a different strategy and that’s what Brilliant Nurse will help you master, along with not neglecting the other aspects of NCLEX exam.
1. Updated and Sound Content: They provide, content based on the updated syllabus keeping view of the present requirements. The content is organised nad delivered in an innovative way. They also cover a wide array of topics, to keep you adept and updated with the most needed information on various facets of nursing that you have no chance to regret later. ‘No need to keep hunting in journals, magazines and websites to keep yourself updated on latest changes and developments…’ With minimal time wastage you will get all relevant information at one place.
You can study smartly using the most popular and recommended nursing books, but in the most simplified way. This programme is also used by private institutions and centres that want to help their students or colleagues to be well prepared to take up tests of standardisation for nursing.
The content has also been made innovative by converting it into a video lectures format. The videos not only deliver relevant content but also explain how to study and apply the information being provided.
2. Develop both Critical and Clinical thinking: NCLEX, comprises of awide array of questions. It tests your all round abilities. There is no single appproach to answering such a variety of questions. This program does not provide you any pre set algorithm or set of rules that you need to follow, to solve questions and reach the right conclusion, instead it prepares your thniking and develops in you the confidence to handle any new and question yourself.’
They focus on providing you questions based on practical situations, various case stidies, situation based discussions, making you learn how a clinical situation unfolds, and collaborative learning that will make you ready to handle qustions yourself. This course does not impose on you a set of rules, rather leavse you free to think being guided by your previously learnt knowledeg and practice, not leaving you confused nad boggled in the midst of the test.
3. Access to Content via Mobile: To save your time, and help you study as week as take tests while commuting, tehy provide tis facility too.
4. Student Support: This class includes round the clock student support in addition to opportunities for regular interaction with teachers. The faculty is supportive and accessible. They help you break down questions that you find tough. They have also allotted weekly 75-minute sessions of student and teacher interaction during which students can request advice and information to help them prepare for the NCLEX exam.
5. Optimum Practice:
All programs provide passing guarantee, over 2000 practice questions, and track your progress, and keep you updated about it, ensuring you try to fill in the gaps.
6. Affordable: NCLEX is difficult, but that does not mean you need to empty your wallet completely. They have a monthly plan (at $75) per month, the best part being you can cancel anytime! The 3 months program costs 175$ and the 6 months program is for 275$ only.
Brilliant Nurse provides an NCLEX crash course for a price as low as you would like to give, (which means ALMOST FREE) that will address all your queries , as to how to get started and much more than that. It will simplify things for you, boost your confidence and help to build courage to take up the right approach for the exam. So, if you trust them take the complete test prep plan and pass with flying colours!
They also help you to address all type of questions asked in the NCLEX exam, like they need to be, with a unique approach for each one of them.
Editor’s Note:- We recommend BrilliantNurse’s 6 months All access test prep tracks with daily assignments courses for preparation of NCLEX-PN® and NCLEX-RN®. Click the below links for further information, or for all their courses and options for 30 days and 3 months crash courses, check out this link.
Ultra-extended (6 month access) NCLEX-RN® Test Prep Track + Learning Path – with Daily Assignments and Ultra-extended (6 month access) NCLEX-PN® Test Prep Track + Learning Path – with Daily Assignments