NCLEX 3000 is a review software that provides simulated computerised adaptive testing like that of the NCLEX. The software has been designed to mimic the real exam and has been designed to provide a rigorous practice of NCLEX PN questions. The questions have been designed in a manner that each of them explains a concept, they provide detailed rationales for correct answers. A very innovative way of getting yourself ready for the NCLEX.
It is authored by Lippincott and Williams, which are known names in this field. They provide books as well as software, both in the name of NCLEX 3000 to provide you innovative learning for NCLEX RN as well as PN respectively. Here we will review the NCLEX 300o software.
- 3000 plus NCLEX practice questions
- Regularly updated questions that correspond to revised content
- The questions are made in a manner that they cover 29 major areas of nursing content with special focus on fundamentals, paediatric, psychiatric and mental health, maternal, and medical-surgical areas.
- Study modes: 1.Pretest- Give instructions and staretgy techniques to handle the questions. 2.Review- provide concise and relevant content. 3.Test- Simulated test to give you the real practice session.
- They offer an option known as ‘Client Needs’. This provides ‘hints’ for the desired question, a glossary to understand intricate terms and provide rationales for correct as well as incorrect answers.
- Result is provided while also tracking your progress. You’ll get to know your weak areas and your strengths too, so that you can optimise your effort and time.
- It can be used or accessed from any computer or laptop.
- NCLEX 3000 study software for NCLEX with CD ROM can be easily updated via web whenever changes are made. Two versions of this are available; one for NCLEX PN and the other for RN.
- Quite an affordable and easy option to practice for the NCLEX.
- It is also used by instructors since, the institutional version allows one to create customised tests based on the performance of any individual candidate.
- They have questions designed by experts in this field. This software provides questions from areas that are more important, making you revise concepts that are often asked and you might have a chance to overlook them. They actually claim to reinforce your learning through practising questions.
- All your questions are answered in detail, the rationales well explained and develop the skill to handle the real exam really well.
- They will also provide test taking tips and strategies. They assume you already know the facts the information is there in your head but you don’t know how to use it the best. So, they will help you lower your anxiety and stress by making it easy for you to take this test.
Bottomline: It is best suited for people who are really short of time. It is user friendly and convenient such that it will help to revise content quickly yet effectively. But this software heavily focuses on practicing the art of answering the NCLEX style questions. You may take this one if you are sound in your content and need to practice and master the questions only.
EDITOR’S NOTE: We recommend to you the most innovative review program which will take care of your content, practising NCLEX style questions, strategy building, tips to take the exam etc but in a very balanced and moderate way. Brilliant Nurse is one such program that will help you manage your time and effort well and will take you through the NCLEX exam. Check out the links below:
Extended (3 month access) NCLEX-PNÆ Test Prep Track
Extended (3 month access) NCLEX-RNÆ Test Prep Track
Why do we recommend Brilliant Nurse NCLEX review program?
If you have analysed the NCLEX questions then you must be knowing…..What lies at the heart of the problem!
It is true that you’ll learn a lot in nursing school…..But you are bound to learn much more in an NCLEX review course! There’s a fine line separating the two. In nursing school, you’ll acquire theoretical knowledge and gain nursing practical experience.
*Before, deciding on which course to take, you need to remember that knowing your nursing content and learning the clinical skills in a nursing school is not enough to pass the NCLEX exam. What you need more, is to be good at critical thinking! Knowledge at both ends, practical as well as theoretical, and its sound application will lead you to cracking the NCLEX in the fisrt attempt.
1. UPDATED AND SOUND CONTENT: They provide, content based on the updated syllabus keeping view of the present requirements. The content is organised nad delivered in an innovative way. They also cover a wide array of topics, to keep you adept and updated with the most needed information on various facets of nursing that you have no chance to regret later. ‘No need to keep hunting in journals, magazines and websites to keep yourself updated on latest changes and developments…’ With minimal time wastage you will get all relevant information at one place.
You can study smartly using the most popular and recommended nursing books, but in the most simplified way. This programme is also used by private institutions and centres that want to help their students or colleagues to be well prepared to take up tests of standardisation for nursing.
The content has also been made innovative by converting it into a video lectures format. The videos not only deliver relevant content but also explain how to study and apply the information being provided.
2. DEVELOP BOTH CRITICAL AND CLINICAL THINKING: NCLEX, comprises of a wide array of questions. It tests your all round abilities. There is no single approach to answering such a variety of questions. This program does not provide you any pre set algorithm or set of rules that you need to follow, to solve questions and reach the right conclusion, instead it prepares your thniking and develops in you the confidence to handle any new and question yourself.’
They focus on providing you questions based on practical situations, various case studies, situation based discussions, making you learn how a clinical situation unfolds, and collaborative learning that will make you ready to handle questions yourself. This course does not impose on you a set of rules, rather leaves you free to think being guided by your previously learnt knowledeg and practice, not leaving you confused and boggled in the midst of the test.
3. ACCESS TO CONTENT VIA MOBILE: To save your time, and help you study as week as take tests while commuting, tehy provide tis facility too.
4. STUDENT SUPPORT: This class includes round the clock student support in addition to opportunities for regular interaction with teachers. The faculty is supportive and accessible. They help you break down questions that you find tough. They have also allotted weekly 75-minute sessions of student and teacher interaction during which students can request advice and information to help them prepare for the NCLEX exam.
5. PRACTICE: All programs provide passing guarantee, over 2000 practice questions, and track your progress, and keep you updated about it, ensuring you try to fill in the gaps.
6. AFFORDABLE: NCLEX is difficult, but that does not mean you need to empty your wallet completely. They have a monthly plan (at $75) per month, the best part being you can cancel anytime! The 3 months program costs 175$ and the 6 months program is for 275$ only.
Brilliant Nurse provides an NCLEX crash course for a price as low as you would like to give, (which means ALMOST FREE) that will address all your queries , as to how to get started and much more than that. It will simplify things for you, boost your confidence and help to build courage to take up the right approach for the exam. So, if you trust them take the complete test prep plan and pass with flying colours!
Brilliant Nurse takes care to sort out and break every question such that you may first understand the type of the question and its demand, then you can answer it correctly.
Brilliant Nurse is one such program that will guide you with the right study material, assitance, needed practice and APPROACH to handle questions to crack the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN exams.
Bottomline: Brilliant Nurse Course not only provides the right content but will train you, upgrade your abilities and unlock the potential to be at your best!
EDITOR’S NOTE: We recommend BrilliantNurse’s 6 months All access test prep tracks with daily assignments courses for preparation of NCLEX-PN® and NCLEX-RN®. Click the below links for further information, or for all their courses and options for 30 days and 3 months crash courses, check out this link.
Ultra-extended (6 month access) NCLEX-RN® Test Prep Track + Learning Path – with Daily Assignments and Ultra-extended (6 month access) NCLEX-PN® Test Prep Track + Learning Path – with Daily Assignments
Leave a Reply